Dr. Inga Zilberstein is a board-certified obstetrician gynecologist who provides women with comprehensive care at each stage of their lives.
From the first consultation onward, we provide medical services which address women’s health issues while maintaining a high level of comfort, and an emphasis on individual concerns for health.
We provide a wide range of women’s health services, including:
- preventive and diagnostic gynecology and treatment
- normal and high-risk prenatal obstetric services
- bladder care and urinary care
- perimenopause and menopause health education
- treatment with bioidentical hormones, nutrition, and lifestyle changes
- regeneration of vaginal cells to eliminate vaginal dryness with MonaLisaTouch
- aesthetic vaginal surgery
At our office located on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, we offer you a comfortable care setting, in-office surgical procedures, convenient hours, and a friendly staff who speak Spanish and Russian.
Inga Zilberstein is board certified in Obstretics and Gynecology. She is a graduate of Barnard College in New York and the New York University School of Medicine. She performed her residency at Lenox Hill Hospital.
Dr. Zilberstein has been on staff at Lenox Hill Hospital for the past 30 years.
Our patients experience the most thorough, personalized care that our staff can provide.